Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Party Times at the P-Tic

So a couple days ago we decided that, rather than spending our ten days off desperately trying to amuse ourselves in Prince George, we would take a bus south to the Okanagan, find a campsite close to a beach, and float down the river in an air mattress - and yesterday I did exactly that. I currently reside in the Happy Hour campsite, a decrepit but cozy trailer/tent park complete with a myriad of trailer trash characters who are to kind for their own good. We're (Cody, Dan, Charlie, Ben and I) all having a blast so far in the beautiful town of Penticton. This morning I woke up, and took a morning dip in a beach surrounded by enormous desert like mountains - it's surreal. Oh and did I mention that about four hot girls are in the campsite next to us? Ahhhhhh this is the life. It's hot and sunny (yesterday it was 40 degrees celsius) and breezy enough to keep me sane. It's simply great. Anyway, I'll have more short little updates on this vacation in the coming days - that is if I'm still sober after Canada day :)

Peace and Sunshine,
James The Music Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home