Thursday, June 22, 2006

See Ya Later, West Fraser!

Apparently blogger was under maintenance for like the last two weeks, but it seems to have revived itself for temporary usage.

So June has been flying by my face like a mosquito who recently dined on a dish of redbull, and trees are flying into the ground at furious speeds. I'll try and give you the lowdown on the past two shifts, although my somewhat hungover medulla oblongata may not perform to it's fullest capacity. But I digress - we had one shift of non stop rain, which proved to be quite frustrating and morale-crushing. Next shift was also non stop rain, with the odd patch of sun here and there. We planted 13 cent mounds, which was a nice break from the impossible-to-space inclined obstacle planting. My best day was 1600 trees, which was ok.

We have two more days 'till this perilous contract expires, and then I have - smiles at the thought - TEN DAYS OFF! Booyakasha! So I'm chilling in quesnel right now and - what the? 3 minutes left? Man I take forever! I'll have to finish this later.. guh

TO BE CONTINUED.. ISH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home